Friday, January 24, 2014

Meet-up in Amsterdam · February 8th!

The day is coming!!!

We'll be soon leaving for a family trip in Europe, where I'll have the pleasure to meet again with my sister, my brother in law and (most importantly) my two beloved nephews/Godsons...

But, of course, there is always time to do some knitting plans!  And while getting everything ready, the lovely Malia from Penelope Craft Boutique invited me to visit and do something special...

So! If you are around the area on Saturday 8th, come meet me!  I'll be there from 3 to 6 PM, and I have a very special surprise as we'll be displaying my newest collection, a collaborative work I've put together with my favorite designer friend.  I cannot tell who she is yet, but all will be revealed on Feb 1st... :)  All I can say is that I know you will love this!
We’ve put together a wonderful collection of 12 pieces that represent each designer’s interpretation of 6 themes.  All 12 samples will be on view and all patterns will be available for purchase.




February 8, 2014 - 15:00 - 18:00
Penelope Craft
Kerkstraat 17 HS


...see you there!
 ~Joji

PS: I couldn't leave with a postcard from my last visit to Amsterdam... What a magical city, can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

by Annie Claire said...

oh too fun! If only.... :)

Unknown said...

I was just readingthrough the post and saw that someone was named Malia. I have the same name just spelled as Melia instead. I know of very few people,woth that name, and none with that spelling. Say hi to her for me. I would love to get to know her!